Chicago, Illinois, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||06 Jun, 2021||N/A||Customer Service Skills,Deliverables,Media Marketing,Performance Improvement,Global Perspective,Business Acumen,Social Media,Collaboration,Management Skills,Presentation Skills,Budget Management,B2B Marketing,Analytics,Communications,Marketing Analytics||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Organization: Corporate Function/Marketing and Communications
Location: Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, DC
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 200 cities with operations across 51 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The position involves designing and executing pursuit marketing programs. This individual will work closely with campaign, content, industry, capability, and geographic marketing leads. Collaboration and use of data and insights will be key to being a trusted advisor to sales and deal teams, helping them differentiate through a marketing strategy designed to win work.
This position requires business-to-business marketing experience in the professional services or IT services marketplace. Some managers may be aligned with industries or capabilities where they have the most expertise. Responsibilities include creating the strategy and determining the marketing components, within a defined framework, to differentiate Accenture and increase win rate. Establishment of KPIs, measurement and continuous improvement are key.
The individual in this role must be a self-starter with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment at all levels of the organization. Must possess deep business acumen and be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activities and plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in integrated marketing particularly client and opportunity centric marketing programs
PREFERRED SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Good experience in B2B marketing including digital, social media and marketing analytics
- Must be agile and willing to jump in and execute deliverables when needed
- Overall program management skills, including excellent communication skills, are required to ensure production support and design activities are completed on time and on budget
- Proven experience in marketing strategy development and planning
- Proven experience in message development
- Strong written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven experience in marketing asset development
- Proven experience in B2B digital /social media marketing
- Proven experience in marketing analytics and performance improvement
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Broad overall business acumen, industry knowledge, knowledge of Accenture’s areas of business
- Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Budget management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Executive presence and influence
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed environment
- Global perspective and understanding of local business marketplace
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately within Marketing & Communications and other areas of Accenture
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Drive the creation of assets to be used in digital promotion channels targeted to specific accounts and contacts via pursuits.
- Leverage and enhance pursuit framework to ensure innovation, industrialization and integration.
- Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns including message development, creating marketing assets, digital and social media outreach.
- Draw insights from program analytics to refine programs and improve performance.
- Work with corporate functions such as Competitor Intelligence and Accenture Research to drive differentiation and personalization.
- Collaborate with appropriate marketing leads – understanding relevance of campaigns and content and encouraging integration and re-purposing.
- Share best practices to help improve skill development and ability amongst team.
- Build relationships with client-facing deal teams, coaching them on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation, to improve client relationships and win rates.
- Assist in planning of investments and manage operational budget items.
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage multiple pursuits and stakeholders across various timelines.
- Travel domestically and / or internationally, as needed on limited basis.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Chicago, IL, USA