at Lightspeed ENG
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||05 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||06 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Sales is your passion and you know what your customers need before they share it? We are looking for you as Account Manager (m/f/d) B2B to support our sales team in Berlin.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
- Selling of the Lightspeed iPad POS solution, including associated additional products in the sales office;
- Guaranteeing the best possible service and continuously optimise the sales process together with your team;
- Establishing and maintaining customer relations;
- Cross- and upselling with existing customers;
- Product training and advice for our customers;
- Creating individual offers in our CRM system.
Sales / BD