Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||23 Aug, 2020||N/A||English,Customer Satisfaction,Linkedin||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ultimate.ai is Europe’s leading customer service automation platform. We help businesses scale their customer service with artificial intelligence.
ultimate.ai helps agents work faster and smarter, not harder, by providing them AI tools that augment their workflows. For our clients, we significantly enhance customer experience at lower costs. For the agents, we improve job satisfaction and provide freedom to focus on what really matters: the customer.
Our technology is market-leading. We are a small team - based across Helsinki and Berlin - with a big vision and are growing rapidly. We’re backed by Techstars and some of Europe’s biggest name VCs. We’re proven; we’ve won major enterprise clients and are focusing heavily on our European expansion. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup at the get-go.
We’re looking for the perfect storm of communication and execution, with a passion for innovation and exceeding targets, building long-term client relationships and owning the sales process end-to-end.
- Native-level German plus proficiency in English.
- Closing experience in a SaaS technology company.
- Experience closing deals in the Mid-Market and Enterprise space.
- Full-funnel sales experience from outreach to closing.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to clients’ needs, can develop warm client relationships.
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Management, LinkedIn and email marketing tools.
- Obsession with ensuring customer satisfaction.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Research and map out targeted accounts to become an expert in our target market
- Own a client portfolio and execute the sales process end-to-end
- Formulate outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders at new and existing clients
- Achieve/exceed targets by thoroughly qualifying all and leveraging business from new & established relationships
- Consultative selling: anticipate customer needs and objectives. Lead and challenge customers with a clear strategic vision of customer service AI transformation
- Own deep knowledge of our product roadmap, the customer service industry, key events and advancements in artificial intelligence
- Brand activism and social selling
- Strategise, negotiate and close business
Sales / BD