Account Manager - Cloud Learning/Adoption
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||13 Apr, 2021||5 year(s) or above||It Sales,Communication Skills,Drive||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Account Manager - Cloud Learning/Adoption-21000D8P
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
ORACLE UNIVERSITY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Oracle University is seeking to hire a dynamic and experienced Sales Representative to join the Oracle University SaaS team. This role will focus on driving the expansion of Cloud Education business in Australia, through the sale of Learning solutions on Oracle’s expansive SaaS portfolio.
Oracle University (OU) is dedicated to training customers, partners and employees on Oracle’s cloud products including all of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. The team offers training via digital subscriptions for all SaaS, PaaS and IaaS cloud offerings. These feature over 4000 hours of Cloud related content built on a platform that offers knowledge checks, skill paths, gamification and live analytics on learner progress. This role is focussed 100% on SaaS
- Should have exposure to Enterprise IT Sales in Australia.
- Strong Business Development skill set
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex enterprise solutions in IT Solution sales.
- Demonstrated success within key accounts and mass market territories, in both transactional and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional with good organizational and planning skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment
Sales / BD