Helsinki, Etelä-Suomi, Finland -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||27 Sep, 2023||7 year(s) or above||Service Provider Networks,Software Solutions,Wireless,Large Deals,Lte||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
As the leader in Application QoE, our solutions enable Service Providers to deliver a superior experience to our customers. Sandvine solutions are widely deployed in operator networks around the world, and we help our customers make important decisions to drive revenue and avoid unnecessary costs.
We’re looking for an upbeat, experienced, and motivated Account Manager to join our Sales Team to promote Sandvine’s innovative technologies. The Account Manager will have deep experience and an established track record of success selling across multiple levels inside their target accounts.
This opportunity is for you if you are passionate about technology, confident in your ability to engage with the right customer contacts to seek out and understand their challenges, and are able to promote and deliver the right solutions for them.
WHAT SKILLS YOU BRING
- Minimum 7 years of solutions-based sales experience with a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong technical background and understanding of Wireless (5G, 4G, LTE), Fixed Networks
- Knowledge of analytics solutions supporting service provider networks.
- Proven track record of selling sophisticated software solutions to tackle business problems
- Ability to lead and negotiate large deals
- Prior Account Management experience using senior level contacts across multiple organizations within Service Provider Accounts in the assigned region
- Preference for deep existing relationships within Tier 2 Mobile and Fixed Operators
- High energy, self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities and the ability to work independently
- Understanding of value based selling and return on investment development
- Must have strong technical knowledge and experience creating strategic business plans and competitive strategy for assigned accounts.
Please refer the Job description for details
Sales / BD