at Kaizen Recruitment
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||Not Specified||26 Sep, 2023||2 year(s) or above||Xero,Mastery,Accounting Software||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Newly created 8-month contract role | Melbourne CBD
- High growth organisation and collaborative team environment
- Multifaceted role with broad exposure
Our client is a rapidly growing, premium independent private debt fund manager, providing structured finance solutions in the private real estate debt market. Due to recent internal staff changes, a new fixed-term contract opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre accountant to help within the Finance & Operations team.
This role will see you working on various general accounting tasks such as managing ongoing reconciliations, accounts payables and receivables, and being on top of administration tasks. This role supports the Finance and Operations team and reports into the Senior Accountant/Financial Controller.
- Tertiary qualified with either an accounting or finance focus;
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Solid understanding of accounting and tax principles and mastery of accounting software (experience with Xero is preferable);
- Strong Excel skills and attention-to-detail; AND
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and developing accounting professional to join and contribute to one of the fastest growing private debt fund managers in Australia.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact Ramit Mehra at Kaizen Recruitment on 0466 322 605 or apply via the attached link
- Administer financial settlements, process partial and final discharges and assist with loan refinancing administration;
- Liaise with unit transfers between funds and undertake reconciliation calculations as required (including Substitution and intra-fund assignments);
- Manage reconciliation of control accounts relating to cash/clearing units and BDA accounts;
- Responsible for day-to-day bank reconciliations for investment funds and trading related accounting activities, and managing month-end schedules for accruals and prepayments;
- Manage and maintain accounts payables and receivables for internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist in general team administration.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Melbourne VIC, Australia