at SA Health
ACC, South Australia, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Mar, 2020||Not Specified||02 Dec, 2019||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network - SA Medical Imaging
- Full time, temporary up to 24 Jul 2020 - Indicative Total Remuneration $61,383 - $66,030 - ASO2
Administration Officer Radiology is accountable to the Administration Coordinator Radiology and Administration Manager Radiology for the provision of an effective and efficient administrative support to the Radiology Unit 24 hours/7 days a week.
Provide a comprehensive, administrative service to the Radiology Department by:
- Scheduling session lists in conjunction with medical staff, to ensure assets are fully booked and utilised.
- Ensure communication has occurred with relevant parties on the status of appointments, including all radiographic contact with patients when required.
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding the coordination and logistic requirements of patients, including the use of electronic systems to book orderlies.
- Arrange the booking of patient appointments requested by clinical staff both internally and externally, including supplying relevant information prior to their attendance.
- Distribute patient information to other health care providers as required
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
711864 Administration Officer amended.pd
Please refer the Job description for details
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Adelaide City Centre SA, Australia