at Dept of Family Protectve Svc
Austin, Texas, USA - 78728
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Nov, 2020||USD 2905 Monthly||30 Aug, 2020||N/A||Copying,Written Communication,Office Equipment||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The position provides entry-level administrative, technical and clerical support to the Child Protective Services Investigations unit supervisor and staff. The position interacts routinely with Texas Department of Family and Protective Services staff and the general public. Works under close supervision, with minimal latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
To learn more about the agency, please click here.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of office practices and administrative procedures.
- Skill in using Microsoft Works or Windows environment.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Skill in effective verbal and written communication.
- Skill in working in an office supporting several staff members.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and various software packages at an advanced level.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as fax, copying, and adding machines.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
Austin, TX, USA