Administrative Assistant & Market Research
at CSU Fullerton Auxiliary Services
Fullerton, California, USA - 92831
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Dec, 2020||USD 16 Hourly||16 Sep, 2020||N/A||Microsoft Office,Oral Communication||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Under the direction of the Regional SBDC Director and the Associate Director, the Administrative Assistant will maintain internal client database system,
organize and administer office activities, accommodate incoming inquiries from local SBDCs and the general public, conduct community outreach in support of the SBDC goals and mission and provide event support for the Lead Center.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Ability to independently handle multiple work unit priorities and projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot most office administration problems and respond to all inquiries and requests related to work area.
- Maintain MIS and EDMIS System and act as technical support for Centers.
- Assist with trainings, workshops and event planning.
- Organize and prepare for quarterly/monthly meetings of regional and local directors and coordinate the network program promotions and public relations.
- Answer phone calls, respond to customer requests for information and coordinate annual impact survey.
- Provide support for the network’s business events, a core part of the Lead Center’s business community outreach effort, by coordinating volunteers and overseeing day-of activities.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Director and Associate Director of the Lead SBDC.
- Proofreading, formatting and finalizing promotional documents.
- Updating mailing lists, internal staff databases, and statistical information
- Keeps promotional materials ready and keeps inventory of stock, places orders and verifies receipts.
- Assist in execution of traditional or digital campaigns.
- Reconciles organization credit cards.
- Other duties as assigned.
HR / Administration / IR
Fullerton, CA, USA