at Cappella Music Academy
Bonney Lake, Washington, USA - 98391
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Feb, 2020||USD 15 Hourly||27 Nov, 2019||N/A||Scheduling,Business Acumen,Professional Communication,Plus,Interpersonal Skills,Commission,Reporting,Customer Service Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Administrative Assistant Job description
Washington’s #1 music school is currently seeking an enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic individual to join its administrative team as an administrative assistant. This role requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. This role requires experience in front desk support and sales. Seeking a trustworthy, positive and energetic individual who can assist with growing this successful music school.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong business acumen
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness, and efficiency
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Mature, self-starter, quick thinker
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-pace environment
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to scheduling, inventory and reporting
- Proficient in computer programs
- Familiar with Macs, a plus
- Must be flexible with regards to daily hours (afternoons and evenings) and urgent schedule changes
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
The administrative assistant position has duties that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Director with miscellaneous administrative tasks via email.
- Making followup calls with students.
- Mailing birthday cards.
- Gathering inquiry leads from students who do not sign up on the phone.
- Mailing information to inquiry leads.
- Processing forms that have been delivered before the end of the shift.
- Printing music teachers’ schedules every Monday.
- E-mailing the Director and teachers new student information, withdrawing student information and schedule changes.
- Withdrawing students and processing their forms.
- Keeping up with current, former and inquiry lead databases, as well as email databases.
- Taping monthly newsletters and preparing them for mailing.
- Checking bathrooms for supplies and refilling them. Also letting Director know when items need to be purchased.
- Calling teachers with their daily schedules and any lesson changes.
- Opening up and locking up.
HR / Administration / IR
Bonney Lake, WA, USA