Advanced Analytics Manager (Remote) (m/f/d)
at Veeva Systems – Canada
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||02 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||29 Jul, 2021||N/A||Perspectives,Critical Thinking,Communication Skills,Uncertainty,Management Consulting||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
- 3+ years professional experience in either strategic roles in a PharmaCo or in management consulting with at least 3 years in healthcare
- Proven project experience leading cross-functional teams across the business and technical experts, owning project deliverables, organizing and prioritizing day-to-day tasks of the team
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills as well as a passion and curiosity for developing innovative advanced analytics solutions in a business environment
- Strong ownership to drive projects to success and proactivity to make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Ability to build strong relations with customers and translating customer needs into solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills with different audiences
- Great team player that collaborates with diverse colleagues from different disciplines and backgrounds
- An inclusive approach to solving our problems taking into account perspectives from all colleagues
- Ability to travel within Europe to meet customer
Commercial Analytics in Europe is a new venture for Veeva, and our objective is to use Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning to help the Life Sciences Industry engage with Health Care Professionals in a relevant way and improve patient care. If you are excited about building a new offering in a start-up mode, developing and scaling data and advanced analytics solutions, as well as working with a diverse group of expert colleagues, then joining our Commercial Analytics team is the right step for you.
Being part of an incubating venture will mean that we will face opportunities and challenges that today are unknown. As such you will not have all the required knowledge today but are curious and willing to learn and grow as a professional that is open to take on new opportunities for advancement.
As the Advanced Analytics Manager, you will be reporting to the Director of Commercial Analytics in Europe and be part of the initial leadership team. Your responsibility will be to lead the development of a solution end-to-end, starting from initial concepts with an early prototype to building a solution deployed with customers. In addition, you will help build our analytics team and work with the technical product owner to define the product roadmap.
The Advanced Analytics Manager will work closely with our customers and lead teams with different functional expertise covering data science, engineering, sales & marketing, medical or user experience design. You will therefore be at the interface with our customers, holding key relationships and understanding their most pressing business problems, and shaping solutions to achieve their success. When working with technical colleagues you will help them to translate the business problem into analytics problems that can be addressed through the solution we will build.
As we grow you will help to recruit new colleagues as well as take responsibility for their professional development. You will build our analytics community by leading research initiatives, participating in conferences, and supporting social impact initiatives.
We are a Work Anywhere company and this position is remote with moderate travel in Europe to meet with customers or team members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be part of the initial Commercial analytics leadership team that will define our solution offering
- Lead Veeva teams to develop and deliver commercial analytics solutions with customers
- Interface with customer business and technical leads to define customer deliverables and ensure successful deployment
- Work with the technical product owner to develop the product roadmap, bringing in the view of the customer by sharing their unmet needs
- Build the team of analytics practitioners making Veeva their first choice, develop a strong team spirit, lead community initiatives and support the professional development of your colleagues
IT Software - Other