AEM Solution Architect
at Aarorn Technologies Inc
Montréal, Quebec, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||09 Aug, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Software Development,Java||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ARCHITECTS MUST HAVE:
· Advanced project management skills.
· Strong project estimating, planning, and tracking skills.
· Effective organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to work effectively with End Users and Management
- Lead the analysis, design, and development of new Digital Services;
- Mentor developers, applying best practices and standards for Adobe Experience Manager
- Participate in the upkeep, maintenance and improvement of existing Systems;
- Provide accurate estimates based on business requirements;
- Understand and apply Scrum rules and principles in every tasks;
- Collaborate across development and infrastructure teams to find innovative solutions and deliver value;
- Recognize the potential reuse of existing systems in the broader system environment.
- Visualize and share systems composed of multiple components as well as the interactions and dependencies between them
- Subdivide a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Communicate and ensure comprehension of these concepts to developers.
IT Software - System Programming
Computer science or equivalent
Montréal, QC, Canada