Aircraft/Avionics Technician I-III
at Kratos Defense
Sacramento, California, USA - 95838
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||07 Sep, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Adhesives,Hazardous Materials,Jet Fuel,Grease,Power Tools,Panel Building,Components,Industrial Chemicals||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Successful candidate installs, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs avionics systems wiring in aircraft in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions, and DoD regulations. Fabricates, installs and tests installation, routing, clamping and wiring harnesses. Reads wiring diagrams and blueprints. Assembles and/or fits together parts to form subassemblies and/or complete units.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- Must have prior experience with avionics/aircraft maintenance.
- Strong decision making abilities
- Strong isolation & troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to demonstrate accurate basic math skills.
- Must be able to read schematics and drawings
- Demonstrates proficiency at electronic assembly, soldering, crimping, splicing, harness fabrication, and control panel building
- Must be able to test & isolate failures to components
- Must be able to install components.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Office, production/manufacturing and outside environment
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
Standing, walking, bending, reaching and working from slightly elevated surface on a regular
Must perform and/or assist all activities normally found in aerial target maintenance, including the use of hand and power tools, lifting heavy objects, and working with industrial chemicals and adhesives such as epoxy, grease, jet fuel, oils, and cleaners
Employee may generate, handle, manage, or work around hazardous materials and hazardous wastes.
From: Kratos Defens
Please refer the Job description for details
Production / Maintenance / Quality
Sacramento, CA, USA