at The Jolly Miller Cafe
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Apr, 3809||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2019||2 year(s) or above||Customer Service,Customer Service Skills,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Jolly Miller Café & Patisserie is on a mission to be the best local Café and make a difference in our communities through great coffee, scrumptious food, delicious pastries and homemade cakes.
From humble beginnings in the early 1990s, we started with one small patisserie in the Macedon Ranges, word soon spread, and we now have cafes across the state offering quality barista made coffee and wholesome food across our cafes and many more venues.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Barista with a can-do attitude, thrives under pressure and fantastic customer service skills to join our team.
- Have at least 2 years’ barista experience in a high-volume café
- Are comfortable to set, adjust, correct machine and grinder settings
- Have experience working autonomously and as part of a team
- Have exceptional knowledge of making all types of espresso coffee
- Are well presented and friendly
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Responsible for efficient, high-quality coffee production
- Daily opening and closing of the coffee machine
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service
Hotels / Restaurants