Analyst, EUC & Svc Desk
at NCS PTE LTD
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Nov, 2021||Not Specified||28 Jul, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
NCS is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, NCS provides differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities of digital, cloud, platforms as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security. NCS also believes in building a strong partner eco-system with leading technology players, research institutions and start-ups to support open innovation and co-creation. For more information, visit ncs.co.
- Perform Asset Management of Infrastructure and Computing Devices
- Provide computer support services (Troubleshooting, patching, configuration, testing and maintenance) for any supported software and hardware.
- Provide Training, Coaching and orienting users on how to use computer devices.
- Be responsible for completing assigned tasks on time and to the satisfaction of the users.
- Must be able to handle helpdesk duties, managed a Team of Device engineers to carry out day-to-day operations.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform Windows Servers / all relevant project system patching work.
- Work closely with Camp POC (Personnel In-Charge of Campsite IT Coordination) for all I.T matters
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to Client and managers.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Involve in client platform implementation/upgrade project.
- Perform follow-up with vendor on replacement of hardware.
- Perform local server administration to facilitate software distribution & patch management service.
- Manage client platform implementation / upgrade project.
- Established facility management standards/best practices to ensure operation consistency across project / facility management teams
IT - Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / Support