Analyst Trainee (Service Desk) (SK)
at ISM Canada
Regina, SK, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Aug, 2021||USD 1711 Monthly||30 Apr, 2021||N/A||Customer Service Skills,Leadership Skills,Secondary Education,French,Testing,Customer Applications,Operating Systems,Active Directory,Windows,Security,Computer Science,Linux||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Working in technology today takes skill, expertise, a strategic mind and creativity. At ISM Canada, we believe in life-long learning and we are a dynamic business in a state of constant evolution: we embrace innovation, we are authentic, we create an excellent customer experience every time, we are accountable for all that we do, and we are ONE Team. Technology is changing the world….start your career with ISM Canada and get a front row seat!
- Provide Tier 1/1.5 trouble shooting to end-user – escalating support to more senior technicians as required.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all clients ensuring excellent customer service and high customer satisfaction.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the use, operation and support of desktop hardware and softwareAssist with workstation rollout activities, including software installation and asset tracking management.
- Develop a solid understanding and use of ITIL incident management processes.
- Monitor, analyze and resolve problems with the use, operation or support of hardware and software.
- Document operating systems, support problems, or business systems problems.
- Monitor existing systems and suggest improvements.
- Learn and provide support for new technologies, processes, products and systems.
- Interact and support team members, customers and users.
- Provide 7x24 on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Apply sound work habits in order to maintain an image of competence and professionalism.
- Train customers or ISM Canada staff on the use of technologies, products, processes and systems.
- Complete assignments on time.
- Willingness to pursue certifications in current products.
- Code and test technologies from specifications.
- Create operational procedures for testing and production.
- Maintain existing technologies, processes, services or products.
- Troubleshoot and/or provide support for products and services with assistance from a more senior staff member.
- Other duties as assigned
IT - Hardware / Telecom / Technical Staff / Support
Computer science software engineering or a related technical course or equivalent industry experience
Regina, SK, Canada