Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics post graduate instructor
at Saskatchewan Polytechnic
Saskatoon, SK, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Feb, 2022||Not Specified||09 Nov, 2021||2 year(s) or above||Technology,Interpersonal Skills,Computer Science,Qsa||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (QSA)
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science.
- Recent/relevant experience (2 years in the last 5) in the computer science/information technology field or an Information Technology Certified Professional (ITCP), or two year’s recent/relevant post-secondary instructional experience.
- Effective communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function as a team member in an ever-changing environment.
- Effective instructional ability.
- Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software and ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
- Demonstrates valuing diversity.
The program will prepare internationally-educated graduates with degrees in information and communications technology for the fields of data analysis and machine learning.
1. The position will be instructing material in post graduate courses and related areas as required. These may include: • cost and benefit estimation for process change • conversion of business questions into data mining problems • enterprise data architecture and associated technologies • strategies to leverage the popular data science language Python • importance of business intelligence to the modern enterprise • application of artificial intelligence (AI) application programming interfaces (APIs) to business applications • application of algorithms to make predictions that form the foundation of machine learning • ethical issues surrounding big data • emerging application of AI to common business areas.
2. Development of curriculum and training materials in accordance with leading industry standards.
3. Instruction of theoretical material on-campus, online or by distance (print or video).
4. Classroom/lab preparation and instruction of practical learning outcomes.
5. Evaluation of students.
6. Administration duties including but not limited to meetings, student counseling, program inventories, etc.
7. Supervision, participation and/or evaluation of students in a practicum/work integrated learning setting.
Teaching / Education
2. recent/relevant experience (2 years in the last 5) in the computer science/information technology field or an information technology certified professional (itcp) or two year’s recent/relevant post-secondary instructional experience.
Saskatoon, SK, Canada