at Raytheon Company
Andover, Massachusetts, USA - 01810
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Feb, 2020||Not Specified||28 Oct, 2019||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SECOND OR THIRD SHIFT POSITION - DEPENDING ON BUSINESS NEEDS
Performs fabrication, mechanical and electrical assembly, inspection/continuity/isolation, and repair/rework operations on a variety of harness/cabling, electronic components, circuit cards, assemblies, gyros, accelerometers, magnetic and ferrite devices.
- Replenishes chemicals, solvents, compounds, process fluids as required including dispensing into secondary containers and chemical cleaning.
- Operates and checks malfunctioning machinery/equipment and makes routine in-process adjustments, minor repairs, and replacement of worn parts
- Works to specifications, instruction sheets, prints, and written/verbal, video, and computer instructions to fabricate/assemble/inspect product manually, semi-automatically or automatically.
- Performs routine operations on production assemblies, harness and cables, substrates, fixtures, templates and holding devices.
- Prepares molds, loads and unloads units, mixes compounds and performs necessary products samples verification, and reworks/repairs product as required.
- Prepares and applies potting, bonding and coating compounds, lubricants, spray coats or insulated tape to a variety of component and assemblies inclusive of all finishing processes.
- Sets up and winds coil, assembles, and processes various types of magnetic electrical components.
- Assembles checks, test and adjusts inertial/gyros/accelerometers/optical instruments.
- Maintains cleanliness/production supplies for work area station including equipment. Provides routine equipment and workstation maintenance including necessary logs.
- Advances or retrieves product, material and tools for self and others.
- Operates multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously.
- Uses prescribed equipment to perform stenciling marking coding and potting operations as required.
- Performs routine visual, automatic and dimensional inspections and continuity measurements on a variety of products.
- Performs necessary operations to fabricate fixtures/holding devices as required for harness/cable processes.
- Performs drilling, grinding, sandblasting, staking, riveting, eye-letting, countersinking and counterboring operations, and other related mechanical processes.
- Incorporates engineering change orders and maintains process documentation.
- Performs general maintenance and housekeeping of workplace, tools and equipment.
- Maintains records, moves materials and follows safety rules in performance of duties.
- Performs other similar duties as required or directed.
High School Diploma.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Ability to solder, follow process sheets, experience with computers.
Required Education (including Major):
High School Diploma or the equivalent.
“This position will be covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Wage and work place conditions, including shift times, are subject to this agreement. Individuals hired into this position will be represented by a union.”
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at www.raytheon.com.
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Follow @Raytheon on Twitter
- Follow Raytheon on YouTube
- Follow Raytheon on LinkedIn
- Follow Raytheon Company on Instagram
Are you ready to be remarkable with Raytheon?
Raytheon: Making the World a Safer Place
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth.”
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status
Production / Maintenance / Quality
Andover, MA, USA