Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||27 Sep, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Out client is looking for an Asset Performance Engineer based on the Sunshine Coast
YOUR NEW ROLE
Key functions of the role include:
- Develop and maintain system and asset class policies, strategies, plans and programs.
- Identify, investigate and optimise system improvements.
- Develop and implement condition assessment programs based on asset data analysis.
- Effectively liaise with consultants, contractors, the community and government bodies to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Guide asset management teams and provide high quality specialist advice as required (i.e. asset strategy, asset planning and asset performance).
- Set performance targets aligned with service levels through analytical analysis, research and modelling.
- Develop predictive tools to forecast the performance of assets into the future and capability to incorporate risk and financial modelling to optimise outcomes for customers.
- Oversee the process of developing, maintaining and approving technical asset standards, drawings, operational manuals and other asset management documentation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Lauren Hicks now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
IT Software - Other
Sunshine Coast QLD, Australia