at CBD Accountants
Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Apr, 2020||USD 25 Hourly||10 Jan, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Communication Skills,Tax Law,Microsoft Office,Time Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Established accounting practice
- Liverpool, Waterloo, Blacktown and Campsie based
- Close to train stations
- Part time - flexible work conditions and time
- Immediate Start
We are established Accounting practice seeking a motivated assistant Accountant/Bookkeeper to assist our diverse range of clients.
You will work as part of a strong team in a friendly environment. Being a small practice you will have the opportunity of working closely with the principle which will provide you the opportunity to learn as much as possible.
You should have 2-3 years tax and business services experience and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. To be successful you will:
- Have experience with MYOB/Xero/BGL 360
- Be skilled with using Microsoft Office.
- The ability to learn quickly and under instruction.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent understanding of tax law and accounting principles.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Be able to complete year end financial accounts and income tax returns.
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong attention to detail.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred)
Please refer the Job description for details
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Liverpool NSW, Australia