at SeaLink Kgari Fraser Island
BASQ4, Queensland, Australia -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2023||USD 71000 Annual||27 Sep, 2023||2 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Liaise with debtors, management staff & accounting teams across business units
- Ensuring invoicing is correct
- Ensure charges are processed in a timely manner
- Generate statements for end of month reporting
- Processing payment runs
- Generate financial reporting statements including weekly bank reconciliations
- Weekly Payroll duties
- Data Entry
- Assist the credit manager with accounts receivable functions as required.
- Assist the accounts team with other adhoc reconciliations and data collation
- 2 + years previous experience in an accounting role or similar experience
- Bachelor of accounting or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of financial accounting systems
We aim to provide meaningful and sustainable employment opportunities that are free from barriers, support and celebrate the diverse talents of our team members, improve awareness of the value of diversity and inclusion across our organisation, and enable our leaders to champion diversity and inclusion.
SeaLink K’gari (Fraser Island) … A World Heritage listed island off Australia’s Eastern Queensland coast, is the world’s largest sand island, stretching over 120km. With cool towering rainforests to walk through and explore, over 100 freshwater lakes to swim in, including the iconic Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby, and an amazing beach highway, where else would you rather be.
Living and working in paradise… we can’t think of anything better
We are looking for a motivated Assistant Accountant responsible for assisting and supporting the Financial Controller in the day-to-day duties and operations while contributing to the overall financial health of SeaLink K’gari. Reporting to the Financial Controller in our Brisbane office, you will be responsible for the reconciliations, assisting in payroll processing, revenue reporting, accounts receivable, EOM processing and ABS reporting.
The work hours are 8:30am-5pm Monday to Friday, and you will be rewarded with a remuneration package of $71,000.00 per annum (plus 11% superannuation).
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Brisbane Adelaide Street QLD 4000, Australia