Assistant Artistic Swimming Coach (Full-Time)
at New Canaan Community YMCA Inc
New Canaan, Connecticut, USA - 06840
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||18 Nov, 2021||Not Specified||20 Jul, 2021||N/A||Know How,Recreation||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
To assist in the development and recruitment of swimmers participating with the New Canaan Y Aquianas Artistic Swimming Team and artistic swimming instructional classes and camps.
Bachelor’s degree in education, Recreation, Sports related field or equivalent. First Aid, CPR, and USA Artistic Swimming Certification. Artistic Swimming experience recommended. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with staff and members.
- Contribute to the implementation of workout and training plans.
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of athletes to the program using various marketing strategies.
- Perform administrative tasks (class enrollment statistics, website maintenance, publicity, etc) in a timely and organized manner.
- Evaluate swimmer ability/performance and plan strategies for their improvement.
- Supervise practices and/or dry land training.
- Attend specified competitions, training, and special events.
- Attend all specified staff meetings.
- Have the ability to teach creatively, enthusiastically, and have the initiative to learn new and innovative techniques.
- Must be able to foster teamwork and core Y values.
- Must represent the New Canaan Y Aquianas and The New Canaan YMCA, in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Be willing to work with other program staff and YMCA members.
- Perform other duties as designated by the supervisor.
- The job description may be changed at any time by the supervisor.
Please refer the Job description for details
HR / Administration / IR
New Canaan, CT, USA