Assistant Marketing Manager
at Robern Menz MFG Pty Ltd
Australia, , Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||17 Sep, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Powerpoint,Facebook,Mailchimp,Commerce,Copywriting,Outlook,Excel,Survey Monkey,Adobe Illustrator,Photoshop,Instagram,Teams,Project Management Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Diverse and Varied role with an iconic South Australian family business
- Supportive environment with opportunities for growth
- Dynamic marketing role
The home of SA’s iconic Menz FruChocs and now Australian favourite, Violet Crumble, Robern Menz has 150 years of tradition and is a family business spanning over four generations.
With three retail outlets in South Australia – Glynde, Hahndorf and McLaren Vale, and distribution throughout all major retailers, Robern Menz is the largest manufacturer of Choc Honeycomb in Australia and produces such products as the iconic Menz FruChocs, Menz Crown Mints and Robern Delightfuls range.
Our export accredited food production facilities and world’s best practice in quality and process enables Robern Menz to produce unique, wide ranging and highly sought after products available to markets across Australia and Internationally.
We are committed to building brands, to customer solutions and to enhancing consumer experiences. They are the cornerstones of Robern Menz’ success today and into the future.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or business preferred but not essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing in a relatable industry
- MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams
- Database Management
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Strong business development skills in the food or FMCG – Desirable
- Experienced in project management skills
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram and other social platforms for business including Creator Studio and Ads Manager
- Experience working with MailChimp and Survey Monkey or similar – Desirable
- Experience working with Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator – Desirable
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the business marketing strategies and implementation of the organisation’s marketing operations, plans and initiatives to drive brand awareness and market growth, ensuring the ongoing success of Robern Menz corporate profile, brands, shops and products.
- Responsible for marketing content & promotional material
- Co-ordinating the production and scheduling of social media and online content across various platforms
- Development of Marketing Initiatives & Strategies in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Monitoring and provision of advice around market trends and competitor activity
- Develop post campaign reporting for management
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion & growth
- Office and Administrative support to the Marketing Manager
- Organising events and functions
THIS IS AN EXCITING TIME TO JOIN ROBERN MENZ AS WE CONTINUE TO PRODUCE WORLD-CLASS FOOD PRODUCTS AND CONTINUE TO GROW. IF YOU ARE A HIGHLY ORGANISED AND ENTHUSIASTIC INDIVIDUAL WHO ENJOYS WORKING WITHIN A FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT WITH A DIVERSE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. A COMPETITIVE SALARY WITHIN A SUPPORTIVE AND MOTIVATED TEAM ARE ON OFFER.
Complete the application process by clicking the Apply Now button and we’ll be in touch.
Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR