Associate 3D Artist/Image Compositor
at Spin Master Ltd
Toronto, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Oct, 2021||Not Specified||22 Jun, 2021||N/A||Mac,3D Rendering,Photoshop,Excel,Maya,Operating Systems,Max,Photography,Technology,Keyshot,Zbrush,Microsoft Office||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Are you a kid at heart looking to build a career with a leading global children’s toy, entertainment and digital gaming company?
At Spin Master, our unwavering commitment to open mindedness, integrity and innovation is a great part of what has made us an industry leader. How do we stay ahead of the pack? By hiring the best and brightest minds—and that’s why we want you!
WHAT ARE YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE?
- Highly proficient in photoshop & illustrator with a good foundation in the print production process & file assembly
- Solid understanding of keyshot, 3d image rendering technology, & Animation workflows is an asset
- Experience with 3D platforms like 3DS Max, Maya, ZBrush, & Adobe Substance is a plus.
- Knowledge of photography, lighting and photographic equipment is an asset
- Microsoft office (word & excel are a must)
- Proficiency in mac operating systems
- Post-Secondary Graphic Design Diploma preferred
- Portfolio should display relevant examples of 3D Rendering & Composition, as well as print/packaging design
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Graphic Design, Design
Toronto, ON, Canada