Associate Director- Governance
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||08 Nov, 2020||USD 148134 Annual||30 Sep, 2020||N/A||Performance Management,Dashboards,Reporting,Powerpoint,Spreadsheets||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR GOVERNANCE (GRADE 11/12)
- Join a world class organisation
- Make a difference to the people of NSW
- Leverage your governance skills
- Developing, implementing, and managing the Partner Governance Model for the NSW Government Banking Partnership Model, including monitoring and reporting on performance and compliance to enable the State to deliver its objectives.
- The Partner Governance Model will develop an effective: (1) annual governance program associated with managing the contractual obligations of the State banking contracts across the partner banks, including Service Reviews, Price Reviews and other such contract requirements; (2) risk and compliance framework in accordance with the contract obligations; and (3) reporting framework that monitors and drives: (i) adherence and improvement to service level outcomes; (ii) sets and monitors the outcomes for the State to benchmark best practice levels to drive continuous improvement objectives; and (iii) outcomes based plan processes that delivers ongoing uplift in provision of the States banking services.
- Managing the secretariat function associated with the Partner Governance Model. Including Contract and Commercial Management Meetings, and Monthly and Quarterly Performance Management Committee Meetings, with NSW Government’s Banking Partners.
- Managing the outcome measures associated with the NSW Government’s Banking Partners performance including Service Level Dashboards and production of reports.
- Implementing Action Plans in the event of Service Level Agreement failures and dispute resolution in respect of such failures or escalations.
- Conducting regular User Satisfaction Surveys and reviews of the State’s and Banking partners risk and compliance obligations.
- Supporting the Director Governance and contributing to the broader goals of the Division, Group and Treasury as appropriate and develop strong collaborative relationships across Treasury teams and Partner and Agency stakeholders.
- Supporting the Director Governance in drafting Ministerial and Departmental correspondence pertaining to Banking and Financial Services and the provision of advice to the Treasury executive and Treasurer on all matters relating to the NSW Governments Banking Partners and their performance, including developing Briefs to executive stakeholders in support of key governance activities.
- Assisting the Director Governance and Associate Director - Contract Manager, with matters concerning the banking contracts as required.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive knowledge of, and previous experience working in, supplier governance, performance management, and commercial management.
- Experience with working with data, spreadsheets, and systems to generate reporting and dashboards, preparing management insights, including management of papers, minutes, and action related matters.
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills, presentation and writing skills
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent professional experience in managing enterprise wide services contracts/material supplier engagements in a Banking and Financial Services context.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
The Policy & Budget Division (P&B) works collaboratively with agencies and partners to the State, to deliver fiscal, budget, banking and balance sheet outcomes for the State and citizens of NSW.
The Banking and Financial Services team is responsible for the management of the State’s banking contracts, optimising the State’s cash position and driving the new multi-bank transformation agenda.
The Associate Director Governance has primary responsibility for managing the NSW Government Banking Partners performance and associated governance processes to ensure outcomes and associated value are delivered for the State. The role will support the establishment of the new multi Partner Governance Model for banking for the NSW Government and the recently appointed Governance Director to oversee the delivery of the uplift in Banking outcomes.
Banking / Insurance
Sydney NSW, Australia