Associate Partner - Cloud Strategy | Centre of Competence
at IBM - Canada
United Kingdom, , United Kingdom - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||14 Nov, 2019||Not Specified||15 Aug, 2019||N/A||Aws,Azure,Cloud,Communication Skills,Change Management,Portfolio Assessment,Ibm,Value Stream Mapping,Red Hat||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You’ll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
YOUR LIFE @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
We are looking for Thought Leaders, Advisory Strategists, Chief Technologists, Multi-Cloud & Hybrid Cloud Sales Directors, Modernisation Evangelists, Consultants and Architects that will join our European Cloud Advisory team which is a key growing business area for IBM. You will be providing Multi-Cloud strategy and application modernisation solutions to our clients, setting out the roadmap for their journey to the cloud and helping them to define the target operating model. As a trusted advisor you are enabling their transformation to become agile, and for them to be an innovative digital business.
We’re responsible for defining and implementing application roadmaps, migration, modernisation and operating models for cloud – for many of the biggest and most complex integration programmes in the marketplace. You will perform an advisory role with a passion for delivery excellence.
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their cloud strategies to their business strategies
- Understand our client’s strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned
- Participate in envisioning future industry trends and strategic technology domain solutions
- Build and maintain relationships with and advise various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level
- Assist in defining the Cloud Strategy portfolio of offerings and continually seek opportunities to develop business
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement.
- Contribute to external eminence of IBM and the Cloud Strategy Practice through conferences and seminars
- Drive professional development of all Cloud Strategy and Advisory team members
IT Software - Other
United Kingdom, United Kingdom