Asst Teacher; 5431-208-N
at Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens
Brooklyn, New York, USA - 11220
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||28 Jul, 2021||2 year(s) or above||Specifications,Training,Written Communication,Montessori,Office Equipment,English,Visual Aids||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION/LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS
- BA or BS degree in Education or 60 credits including 24 credits in Education preferred.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma required.
- CDA credential or a state-awarded certificate that meets or exceeds the requirements for a CDA credential, are enrolled in a program that will lead to an associate’s degree or baccalaureate degree or, are enrolled in a CDA credential program to be completed within two years of the time of hire.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- 2 years teaching experience in a pre-school classroom preferred
- Montessori trained or must commit to enroll in the Agency’s Montessori training program within the first year of hire and complete the training as required.
- Excellent oral & written communication in English,
- Excellent organizational, team player, and computer proficiency skills required.
- Ability to use teach and play equipment.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, talking, hearing, seeing, stooping, kneeling crawling, crouching.
- Occasional running.
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Should be able to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, office equipment, audio visual aids, and teach and play equipment.
- Ability to read printed materials and computer screens.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Teaching / Education
Brooklyn, NY, USA