at McMillan Woods Partners Singapore Public Accounting Corporation
Singapore, Southeast, Singapore - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||27 Sep, 2020||Not Specified||29 May, 2020||2 year(s) or above||Chinese,Communication Skills,Analytical Skills,Working Experience||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Please send your detailed resume and a recent photograph to:
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
McMillan Woods Partners (Singapore) PAC
- Responsible for all aspect of auditing functions in audit engagements of small, medium size and public-listed clients in various industries, including audit planning, system review, execution, audit finalisation.
- Experience in Group audit and consolidation will be an advantage.
- Cross training in other non-audit services, such as Accounting, GST, Taxation, etc.
- Multi-tasked to be groomed for managerial roles
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent
- No working experience in the related field is required for assistant position
- For Audit Senior, minimum 2 years of relevant experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Both English and Chinese)
- Possessed or pursuing the professional qualification (i.e., CA/CPA/ACCA or equivalent) and/or experience in audit/accounting software, is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and has sounds knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Meticulous, diligent, committed and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Please refer the Job description for details
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit