AWS Senior Infrastructure Consultant
at Telstra Purple
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||01 Sep, 2021||Not Specified||01 Jun, 2021||5 year(s) or above||Project Delivery,Security,Customer Presentations,Technical Documentation||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
HI! WE’RE TELSTRA PURPLE
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name. We’re a technology services organization focused on transforming businesses, from the network to digital experience and we do it all with a purpose in mind.
We recognise that life experiences are varied and complex. We benefit from each person’s unique gifts, and push for diversity and inclusivity in all we do. Our people make us a stronger and more purposeful business, where we come to celebrate our shared love of technology.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A Telstra Purple AWS Senior Infrastructure Consultant will be consulting in and implementing AWS IaaS and PaaS services and technologies with our large client base.
The ideal candidate will have deep enterprise or large-scale environment experience and will have been involved through all aspects of project delivery including requirements definition, architecture, design and programming, testing, deployment and operations.
The role is suited to a senior consultant who has experience of dealing with key business stakeholders in a wide variety of organisations – government & ASX20 firms through to exciting startups. Working on large scale enterprise projects and around acquisitions, technology rationalisation projects, and hybrid cloud solutions this role will utilise both your consulting and technical skills to drive successful outcomes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience delivering projects in complex Enterprise and Government environments.
- Has AWS Professional level certification(s).
- Architecting and building highly available, secure, scalable applications and/or infrastructure on cloud compute and storage platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate technical leadership / mentoring capability in project delivery.
- Exemplary knowledge and understanding of foundational compute, network, identity, development and security principles required to support projects and solutions on an AWS platform.
- Proven experience developing and integrating solutions into complex environments.
- Ability to produce exemplary technical and non-technical documentation for customers.
- Very strong communication and customer engagement skills, including experience in SOW creation, customer presentations, stakeholder discussions and brownbag/KT sessions.
IT Software - Other
Strong hosting & networking knowledge – minimum vpc / vpn / dns / cdn / routing / load balancing / ssl termination / & ssl certificate configuration
Sydney NSW, Australia