Branch Office Assistant (m/f/d)
at Elektrobit Automotive
Berlin, Berlin, Germany - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||10 Jul, 2022||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
For future mobility concepts and in-car user experience, software is set to play an even more decisive role. Elektrobit is a visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry with more than 3400 employees worldwide. For over 30 years now, we have been developing pioneering technologies for automated driving, new vehicle infrastructures, connected cars, and user experience. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental AG.
At Elektrobit we are working toward a world in which mobility causes zero fatalities, produces low emissions, and transforms your commute into quality time. In our collaboration with our customers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and many more, we live and breathe our passion for automotive software and for the mobility of tomorrow.
Join our team and help shape the future of the automobile.
- You are the first point of contact for guests and employees at our branch in Berlin.
- You support the management, project management and executives in day-to-day organizational matters.
- You are responsible for planning, organizing and documenting of travel, events and meetings.
- You handle purchases and mailings.
- You moderate various team meetings and take meeting minutes.
- You support as a Deputy (m/f/d) for Scrum Masters in agile development projects.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance