at Eolas Recruitment
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||29 Jul, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Visio,Customer Requirements,Computer Science||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Facilitation of meetings and workshops with the aim of eliciting business requirements from key stakeholders within the business.
- Analysis of complex situations, and the ability to provide alternative solutions and recommendations.
- Experience of working with both Agile and Waterfall project methodologies
- Ability to create ‘Use’ cases and Process Flow Diagrams to document and map complex business processes and solutions
- Identification of gaps in current processes
- Development of detailed Business Requirements Documentation
- Development of Functional Specifications to conform with required solutions
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure that requirements documentation meets expectations, and to obtain ‘sign off’ of the specifications prior to solution design and development.
- Ability to collaborate with developers during the technical design and implementation stages to ensure the effective implementation of projects.
- Work with UAT teams during the testing stage to ensure that the documented requirements have been delivered, and are ready for deployment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Science or relevant Business Degree
- Recognised Business Analysis Certification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a business analysis role
- Successful track record in delivering high quality business requirements documentation and process mapping
- Proven ability to translate customer requirements into tangible project deliverables
- Experience of Microsoft Office products, including Project and Visio
Working at our headquarters in central Dublin, we require an experienced Business Analyst to support the design, development and delivery of technological solutions in line with the business strategy of our Retail team.
The Business Analyst must have a successful track record in supporting project teams in delivering complex information system projects, using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
IT Software - Other
Computer Science, Business