Ballyragget, County Kilkenny, Ireland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||29 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||30 Jul, 2019||5 year(s) or above||Presentation Skills,Visio,Powerpoint,Interpersonal Skills,Excel||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- An accounting and/or related third level qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant finance/business analyst role.
- Solid knowledge and experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Visio also an advantage.
- Strong business report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels in an organisation.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen.
- Proven track record of analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of working on own initiative.
- Support the Agri Value Architect in managing volatility risk schemes and financial / hedging arrangements through engagement with customers and both external and internal stakeholders including Commercial, Legal, Finance and Internal Audit
- Work with the business to proactively identify opportunities for analytics to add value in Agribusiness and to support the preparation of GI customer, supplier and third party proposals
- Work with Group Legal in the relevant contracting processes
- Allocate milk volumes under fixed milk price schemes and perform monthly refresh and forecasting
- Prepare periodic scheme customer pricing, outlooks and reconciliations
- Assist with the development of monthly and multi-year milk forecasts based on census, market and metrological data
- Assess growth rates of milk pool and identify trends, opportunities and segments
- Contribute to the generation of monthly and multi-year milk quality and composition forecasts milk supply to feed GI S&OP
- Elicit, gather and capture data requirements ensuring they are well defined, clearly scoped and universally understood
- Support business stakeholders interpret the analytics outputs they receive, working closely with them to ensure they understand both the underlying method and the meaning of outputs
- Participate in project based work and support the management and development of the end-to-end definition, development and launch of new analytics initiatives and farm analytics platform in agribusiness
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit
Ballyragget, County Kilkenny, Ireland