at Kabal AS norway
Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Nov, 2022||Not Specified||10 Aug, 2022||5 year(s) or above||Offshore Oil,High Proficiency,Gas,Logistics Management||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
We are looking for a logistics expert to boost our Customer Success team in the role of Business Analyst.
The role provides advice to new and existing customers on how to use and improve usage of Kabal software application. It is also responsible for analyzing customers’ current workflows and needs and mapping them. Goal: to improve efficiency from a customer/user perspective and. Further, the role is responsible for developing meaningful relationships with cross-functional teams for optimized systems development, implementation, and improved customer satisfaction.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High proficiency with the usage of Kabal software.
- Good knowledge of logistics management for offshore oil and gas.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Business analysis of Kabal aligned with Kabal roadmap, customer wants, and industry development
- Onboarding and guiding new customers to success in using Kabal
- Scope change requests and other projects, and lead processes from start to end.
- Ensure the tech team delivers the solution as scoped.
- Act as a energy logisitcs & Kabal expert and as point of contact between customers and Kabal.
- Serve as a liaison for projects internally in Kabal.
- Other relevant tasks as needed.
Purchase / Logistics / Supply Chain
Logistics or technical discipline