at Kaiser Permanente
Oakland, California, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||17 Apr, 2021||N/A||State Laws,Consideration,Travel,Color||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Responsible for a range of process improvement and process management activities. Activities include planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives, in addition to ownership of operational processes. These initiatives may represent one portion of a larger project, or may represent a stand alone initiative or function within a work group or department. Process management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics, obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative performance to updated standards. Activities are undertaken and executed in support of organizational goals and are accountable for providing business process solutions to meet internal and external customer expectations. May utilize Lean/Six Sigma processes and concepts to lead process improvement initiatives. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to execute the project and deliver results.
- Minimum two (2) years of process improvement, consulting, or related business experience.
- Bachelor’s degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Minimum five (5) years of process improvement, consulting, or related business experience preferred.
- Health care or insurance experience preferred.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred.
PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,Ordway
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-PO-01|NUE|Non Union Employee
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Department : Po/Ho Corp - Bus Optim & Redesign - 0308
Travel : No
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Data Analysis: Identifies data source, gathers and analyzes data relevant to processes identified for process improvement initiatives. May recommend data requirements.
- Research: May research and summarize best practice standards relevant to process management. Makes recommendations on appropriate solutions based on research.
- Process Architecture: Designs processes using defined methods. Ensures process mapping is complete; provides feedback and guidance to less senior analysts/consultants. Interviews stakeholders and process owners to define processes.
- Process Recommendations: Prepares process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for less complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related processes. May apply Lean/Six Sigma concepts and techniques to process improvement initiatives, including completing Lean/Six Sigma analyses and tasks.
- Performance Management & Control: Develops performance metrics to establish process success. Reviews data post- implementation to measure outcomes and impacts. May develop recommendations to minimize impacts.
- Change Management: Participates in change management activities associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Partners with management, project champions, and process owners to align process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
- (For Six Sigma Black Belts): Trains other employees in Lean/Six Sigma concepts and techniques.
IT Software - Other
Oakland, CA, USA