at Peoplebank Australia NSW
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - 4000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||25 Oct, 2019||Not Specified||31 Jul, 2019||N/A||Good Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join a project team for an initial 6 month contract.
- Deliver and contribute to the delivery of business analysis products across the solution planning, design, build, test and implementation lifecycle
- Analyse, assess and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources.
- Prepare, complete and present a wide range of project related analysis products within the constraints of a project/program context.
- Produce system, process, training and testing documents and artefacts.
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure solution fit with business processes and requirements.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain, business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP and PRINCE2) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- A background in, or an understanding of, the health industry and specifically the public-sector health industry will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Pathology, Forensic, or laboratory-based service delivery will be highly regarded.
- Experience working constructively with Clinicians will be highly regarded.
! Or contact Carrie Watts or Jayde Elliot on 3319 7555 quoting reference 196193 for more information.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, 4000