Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||13 Aug, 2021||Not Specified||15 Apr, 2021||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub’s mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
As a Business Analyst, you will provide actionable insights to leaders so they can make informed data driven decisions to drive the business. You will be responsible for working with various teams to improve end-user experience and business revenue through strategic initiatives. Your analysis facilitates business decisions and improves operational efficiencies.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
- Develop standardized dashboards for performance measures and operational visibility in different tools such as Metabase and Zendesk, with an emphasis on automation and scalability
- You will be responsible for creating/ maintaining/ automating commission report for teams and improve process efficiency and performance
- Data extraction, mapping and analysis from various sets of financial and non-financial data
- Monitoring KPIs of the business, identifying causes/ trends and drive data-based decision-making through insightful reports
- Making sure the data is captured accurately in system, otherwise will need to find out what the root cause that causes the discrepancy
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and provide recommendations to leadership
- Partner with Engineering to optimize data tracking/quality and drive data warehouse improvements
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia