at Thatcher Technology Group
Naperville, Illinois, USA - 60563
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||30 Nov, 2021||USD 80000 Annual||31 Aug, 2021||1 year(s) or above||Powerpoint,Excel,Jira,Agile,Project Management Skills,Computer Science,Information Systems,Microsoft Office,Confluence,Relational Databases,Communication Skills,Visio||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Business Analyst (Software)
Thatcher Technology Group Naperville, Illinois, United States
Role | Business Analyst
Team | Product Development
Location | Naperville, IL
Thatcher Technology Group is a dynamic and growing organization looking for eager, tech enthusiasts who want to grow with us. The people at TTG are smart, creative, and driven. Collaboration, flexibility, and a strong work ethic are essential for all Thatcher positions. As a company, we value doing the right thing, taking initiative, continuous learning, and putting others before ourselves.
Thatcher Technology Group (TTG) is seeking an analytical and decisive Business Analyst, who loves to solve problems, to join our team. As our Business Analyst, you will be a key liaison between business users, product development, and client support teams.
At TTG, you’ll have the opportunity to bring your experience translating business requirements and processes into technical requirements. You’ll also lead design and review sessions with all levels of management, demonstrating strong facilitation and presentation skills.
Our ideal candidate is proactive and has the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
This position requires a concrete understanding of technology solutions; for example, portals, process automation, and content management.
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.
· Familiarity with .NET applications, enterprise application integration, n-tier architecture
· General working knowledge of relational databases and Transact-SQL
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational and project management skills
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Management Information Systems or Computer Science
· Knowledge of web-based applications and processes required
· Application Development or other technical experience required
· Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
· Experience with Compensation & Incentive Management systems is a plus.
· Experience with Direct Selling or MLM companies is a plus
· Experience in project execution using methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, etc.
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, Management Information Systems
Naperville, IL, USA