Business Development Associate
at 21st Century Oncology
Fort Myers, Florida, USA - 33907
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||26 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||23 Jul, 2020||3 year(s) or above||Communication Skills,Teams,Corporate Finance,Excel,Powerpoint,Outlook,Presentations,Investment Banking,Leadership Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- 3-5 years’ experience in investment banking, corporate finance or similar
- Strong financial modelling and analysis
- Development of presentations and communication material for Board and Senior Executive
- Mergers and acquisition experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office capability – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, particularly with senior staff.
- Ability to prioritise and time manage in a demanding environment and consistently role model our vision and values
- Outstanding leadership skills with strong experience in liaising, influencing and negotiating with staff at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to provide direction and focus to individuals and teams
- Ability to travel local, interstate and international is required.
- Report risks and hazards to line manager and proactively participate in risk reduction strategies
- Understand and align with the policies and procedures of the Safety & Quality Management System
- Participate in Safety and Quality activities and audits as delegated by line manager
- Be accountable for own actions and seek assistance when necessary
- Demonstrate knowledge/proficiency in performance of skills relevant to the role, including completion of required training
The primary purpose of the role is to support the Business Development and Operations Teams in the origination and delivery of new projects across the organization.
This person will play a leading role across a wide range of strategic opportunities in both the Oncology and Cardiology and Sleep & Respiratory businesses as well as other new and innovative areas of healthcare. The Business Development team is central to the development of strategic ideas, the origination of the opportunity, and execution of the project.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Business Development team to expand Access through the origination and execution of growth initiatives including new sites, acquisitions, public private partnerships and strategic partnerships with referrers, payers and equipment vendors;
- Builds financial and operational models across Oncology, Cardiology and Sleep & Respiratory (including forecast business cases, merger models, new disease management models and remuneration models);
- Develops PowerPoint presentations to support BD initiatives across Oncology, Cardiology and Sleep & Respiratory and broader corporate transactions;
- Works with the Executive for Oncology and Executive for Cardiology and Sleep & Respiratory on the delivery of new projects specific to their businesses and with the CFO on broader corporate transactions;
- Finds opportunities for business improvement and strategic new business opportunities;
- Generates new business models, term sheets and board papers;
- Collaborates with Global Partner Services and supplies to the GenesisCare national network to make a difference in service provision, including addressing doctors and Business Partners about GenesisCare and working collaboratively;
- Due diligence on opportunities, risk and opportunities assessment;
Our purpose is to build care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes. Joining the GenesisCare team means a dedication to seeing and doing things differently. Asking what if and why not? And being passionate about getting the best possible outcomes for our patients.
We are a team of professionals who believe care should be focused on the individual, not the condition. That care should be available when and where people need it most and it should be crafted to help give people the best life outcomes possible! We specialize in treating and innovating in cancer and heart disease, the two biggest diseases that affect people’s lives. We’re proud that we are crafting better care for more people around the world every day!
LEGISLATED INDIVIDUAL WORK HEALTH & SAFETY DUTIES FOR ALL WORKERS:
- Take reasonable care for your own and others’ health and safety
- Take reasonable care that any of your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others
- Participate in WHS training, tasks and other activities as required or instructed
Sales / BD
Fort Myers, FL, USA