Business Development Manager
Remote, Tasmania, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||09 Nov, 2019||USD 50000 Annual||09 Aug, 2019||N/A||Uncertainty,Freight,It,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Freightlancer facilitates the fast, reliable and cost efficient transport of freight while ensuring a high standard of compliance.
We simplify the supply chain for freight owners and transport companies, and we were started by a team of freight owners who have built a better way of working for themselves and transport operators.
We are on the lookout for an ambitious and driven Business Development Manager to join our growing team and hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. In this role we expect you to generate and drive new business from companies with freight requirements both throughout Australia and globally.
You will establish and maintain solid relationships with clients both face to face and over the phone. You will also build and drive your own business development pipeline and work in a targeted environment to achieve overall goals.
- You are a go getter, who is proactive and ambitious.
- Your someone who knows how to hunt down sales, negotiate and close a deal.
- You’re a people person who can establish and maintain solid relationships with clients.
- You would describe yourself as a team player.
- You have previous experience working in a sales, results driven, targeted environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal is something that comes naturally to you.
- You are someone who can handle uncertainty and think on their feet.
- We would love it if you had previous experience in freight or logistics with an established network in our targeted industries (Mining, Construction, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Machinery/Equipment Hire).
- Your key focus is developing new business, so we need you to find, pitch and win new clients by successfully developing a professional rapport.
- Your always on the lookout for new opportunities, so conducting research to identify potential new customers is part of your day to day.
- We expect you to meet your customers needs, so you will need to negotiate details, respond to queries and think on your feet to come up with solutions.
- You are constantly improving awareness of the Freightlancer offerings to ensure you maximize full business potential from each client.
- You regularly put together written sales reports.
- You will constantly hit your own personal targets as well as contribute to overall team goals.
- You are expected to assist the operations team with relaying quotes and proposals for both new and existing clients.
Sales / BD