Business Development Manager
SCBD, New South Wales, Australia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 May, 2020||Not Specified||16 Feb, 2020||N/A||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Born Hunter wanting to control your own earnings?
As a leading media company operating B2B marketplaces my client has become Australia’s first choice platform for companies wanting quick access to competitive quotes whilst comparing suppliers, learning about new technologies and gaining market insights. With already established relationships and an impressive portfolio of well-known clients they are now seeking a Business Development Manager to increase their market share and spark new business relationships nationally.
Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be responsible for winning new B2B customers and driving sales in line with the company’s clear vision to grow. You will be building a strong pipeline of new customers, nurturing them through their journey and enrolling them into a long-term subscription package.
What you need to succeed:
- Extensive Experience in B2B Business Development – Closing sales is a must!
- Demonstrated history of consistently achieving KPI’s/Targets
- Exceptional Interpersonal both orally and written
- Hardworking can-do approach with a willingness to keep learning and succeed
- A motivated and driven mind set
You’ll be full of energy, persistence and drive and be able to provide examples of a track record in closing sales. A born hunter with a passion for sales and a hunger to succeed in a growing company where you can build a successful career for yourself. You’ll have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the confidence to hit ground running to make the role your own in a short period of time.
What you’ll get in return:
- A strong base salary with an uncapped commission structure
- To be part of a fun, family-like team who are massively focused on growing a team of future leaders. A company who invest their time in their staff by providing second to none ongoing support, coaching and training to enhance and develop your career.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com .
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please refer the Job description for details
Sales / BD
Sydney Central Business District NSW, Australia