Business Intelligence Manager
at 21st Century Oncology
Fort Myers, Florida, USA - 33907
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||31 Oct, 2020||Not Specified||01 Aug, 2020||N/A||Security,Dashboards,Data Warehouse,Professional Manner,Accountability,Jira,Tableau,Courtesy,Reporting,Intelligence Analysis,Analytics,Interpersonal Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
As BI Manager, you will report directly to the Head of BI and Insights.
You have BI Analysts/Developers and BI consultants reporting to you.
You will work closely with the Global BI Team in Australia, UK and Spain.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated experience in leading and managing large BI team (>10 people) on large BI implementations. Experience in international BI implementation and projects an advantage.
- Demonstrated strategic focus with the capacity to shape and drive vision and ability to assume responsibility and accountability for advancing business intelligence objectives
- Extensive experience and working knowledge of business intelligence and data warehouse environments including dimensional modelling, security, reporting and analytics
- Experience in leading and managing a team to design and implement BI solutions/projects that are aligned with business strategies
- Experience in Agile methodology and managing development work using Jira.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Azure cloud technologies to build a scalable data warehouse (ADF, ADLS, Azure SQL, Azure Portal, Integration runtime) and Tableau dashboards
- Absolute focus on service to users
- Ability to interact in a professional manner and build relationships with a broad range of people
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ year team lead and management experience in international BI implementation and projects
- 10+ years’ experience in business intelligence analysis & development
- Experience with data modelling and delivering data warehouses
- Strong technology and systems analysis background
- Ability to write, collate and present reports
- Report risks and hazards to line manager and proactively participate in risk reduction strategies
- Understand and comply with the policies and procedures of the Safety & Quality Management System
- Participate in Safety and Quality activities and audits as delegated by line manager
- Be accountable for own actions and seek assistance when necessary
- Demonstrate knowledge/competency in performance of skills relevant to the role, including completion of mandatory training
As a Business Intelligence (BI) Manager, you are experienced in managing and leading a team to design and implement BI solutions that are aligned with business strategies. You are responsible for facilitating BI development and implementation of BI solutions and dashboards to enhance business decision-making capabilities. You have a strong understanding of BI development life cycle from requirements gathering, logical and physical data model design, implementation, testing to deployment and support. You have a firm grasp of reporting and analytics tools and an in-depth experience with BI tools and environments specifically Microsoft BI Stack and Tableau.
You are a result-driven manager with broad BI technical experience utilising best in class tools and methodologies.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manager a team of analysts and developers to deliver BI solutions to enhance business decision-making capabilities
- Engage and collaborate with business management and subject matter experts (guide, consult and support business strategy)
- Provide guidance on the potential business value and complexity of development works to the business
- Backlog grooming and prioritisation
- Lead requirement & solution design workshops
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE:
- Outstanding personal manners, courtesy and respect
- Ability to work without direct supervision
Our purpose is to create care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes. Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. Asking what if and why not? And being focused on getting the best possible outcomes for our patients.
We are a team of 2,500 professionals who believe care should be focused on the individual, not the condition. That care should be available when and where people need it most and it should be designed to help give people the best life outcomes possible. We specialise in treating and innovating in cancer and heart disease, the two biggest diseases that impact people’s lives. We’re proud that we are designing better care for more people around the world every day.
Globally, we have more than 140 GenesisCare centres to help us bring patients the right care. For radiation oncology, that includes centres in the UK, Spain and Australia. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia.
Today, we are a mix of highly trained healthcare professionals, innovative support staff and leaders who share a common purpose: to design care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes. We want you to share that sense of purpose, helping us deliver high-quality care to the people who need it, in a way that is efficient and leverages our global network.
LEGISLATED INDIVIDUAL WORK HEALTH & SAFETY DUTIES FOR ALL WORKERS:
- Take reasonable care for your own and others’ health and safety
- Take reasonable care that any of your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of others
- Participate in WHS training, tasks and other activities as required or instructed
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Fort Myers, FL, USA