CADD Technician - Civil Engineering
at Michael Baker International
Jacksonville, Florida, USA - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||15 Nov, 2020||Not Specified||15 Aug, 2020||5 year(s) or above||Design,Completion,Microsoft Office,Computer Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
WHO WE ARE
Supported by more than 3,000 employees in nearly 100 locations across the United States, we provide a full continuum of engineering and consulting services, including design, planning, architectural, environmental, construction and program management. Our clients include U.S. federal, state and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker is committed to delivering a standard of excellence that fosters a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve our clients’ complex challenges.
As a part of our Engineering Team, the CADD Technician will work with our engineering team to develop structural, bridge, roadway, drainage, and/or civil drawings from engineering notes, sketches, and/or detailed drawings to ensure each design meets what the client is looking for.
- Utilize a CADD workstation to prepare engineering drawings for preliminary and final plan sets.
- Work closely with other designer/drafters and engineers to ensure coordinated design
- Apply standard drafting/design principles and theories to complete assignments.
- Use technical manuals to ensure compliance with company policies and applicable standards such as ones employed by the state Departments of Transportation (DOT’s).
- Read and understand orthographic (2D) and/or isometric (3D) designs.
- Enforce adherence to department CAD standards through performance of CAD peer reviews.
- Produce CAD drawings in AutoCAD/Civil 3D as required for projects
- Other duties as assigned
- You’ll need a two-year technical degree or certification of completion
- 3-5+ years of CADD drafting/design
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
Please refer the Job description for details
Engineering Design / R&D
Jacksonville, FL, USA