Case Management / Dispatch Coordinator
Vaughan, ON, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||23 Dec, 2020||Not Specified||23 Sep, 2020||N/A||French,English,Excel,Outlook,Management Skills,Communication Skills,Computer Literacy,Powerpoint,Email,Flexible Schedule||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Case Management / Dispatch Coordinator is responsible for the daily management of Customer driven Dispatch requests and all related tasks, ensuring that all Service Level Agreements are met.
REQUIREMENT: Must be fluent in French and English; reading, writing and speaking.
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong Computer literacy; familiarity with all Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook/Email, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Self-motivator with a positive attitude
- Strong listening, comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective administrative, organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player committed to always meeting Customer Service Level Agreements
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Flexible hours available. Will consider part time and full time options. Partial work from home option will be considered.
- Experience as a Dispatcher is an asset but not required
EEO: We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are subject to a company standard criminal background check.
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- French and English (Required)
As a Case Management / Dispatch Coordinator, your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Dispatch and Manage service calls to field technicians, including such things as:
· Respond to Dispatch requests in a timely manner, as defined by Service Level Agreements
· Communicate with Customers on repair timeframes, status updates and Information requests.
· Liaise between Customers, Vendors, Partners and internal team members, sharing information and updates as required and ensuring commitments are being met per Service Level Agreements.
· Manage multiple email inbox’s and voicemail, responding timely and professionally within specified periods.
· Maintain accurate daily data entry into Third Party Systems
· Using Proprietary software, create various Order types based on Customer requirements
- Enter/update inventory items in Proprietary software
- Compile, analyze and action daily work in progress and summary management reports, including preparation of power point summary presentations with daily, weekly or monthly metric results
- Participate in conference calls and meetings, documenting and sharing meeting minutes
- Perform research as required for new vendors, service parts, or product information
Pharma / Biotech / Healthcare / Medical / R&D
Vaughan, ON, Canada