at Family Action Network Movement
Miami, Florida, USA - 33138
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Dec, 2020||USD 25 Hourly||16 Sep, 2020||1 year(s) or above||Communication Skills,Children||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Promote the shared vision of a literacy-rich environment.
- Deliver Differentiated Literacy Instruction (DLI) either individually or in a small group for all identified struggling readers to improve reading fluency, comprehension, and vocabulary.
- Implement the ORF and MAZE assessment to identify struggling readers.
- Support tutors in a deep understanding of guided reading strategies, expertise on required literacy curricula (ie. KidzLit), and the use of data for classroom differentiation; propose additional literacy curricula and materials for the small group instruction
- Model lessons and work side by side with tutors to plan and implement high-quality literacy instruction.
- Develop lesson plans and submit for approval
- Support tutors and Program Coordinator in using data to set goals for literacy growth for all program participants.
- Complete and submit accurate attendance records and student progress reports for DLI small groups to be used for grant reports
- Participate in relevant parent update meetings when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator.
- Model correct language, grammar, and communication skills to program participants.
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Ability to be flexible, work under tight deadlines, and work under pressure
- An understanding of what high-quality out-of-school programming looks like and a belief in its ability to positively impact children.
- Must be available to start work at 4:00pm
Minimum requirements: Must be a Florida Department of Education (FDE) Certified Teacher. Experience working with children in an academic setting, satisfactory local, state, and FBI background checks and drug screenings, two references.
Language: Creole and English
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Children: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Certification (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Haitian Creole (Preferred)
- One location
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Teaching / Education
Miami, FL, USA