Citi Trust Service Officer
Sioux Falls, SD 57104, USA -
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||17 Feb, 2023||Not Specified||18 Nov, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Demonstration,Web,Operations,Management Skills,Investments,Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- Description:The Trust Service Team supports the Citi Private Bank by providing timely and accurate service to Law Firm Group and Ultra/High Net Worth clients.The Trust Service Officer handles inquiries, resolves problems and processes and executes transactions on behalf of clients and their authorized parties. The Trust Service Officer works with the Trust team to ensure exceptional service is provided to our clients while complying with bank policies and procedures.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:SERVICE MAINTENANCE AND CONTRIBUTE TO BUSINESS GROWTH
- Manage and execute transactions for clients and their authorized parties per the direction of the Trust Officer.
- Interface daily with Trust teams to ensure requests are executed and processed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all transactions are executed per Citi regulatory policies and procedures, escalate any issues identified during the execution of a transaction to the Trust Service Officer Manager and Trust Officer.
- Be attentive and diligent in daily work habits to recognize fraudulent transactions.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
- Coordinate account maintenance requests including address changes, telephone number update and account status changes.
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral to Banker, Trust or Product Specialists.
- Perform responsibilities through proficient use of Citi applications.
- Participate in service related process improvements.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2-4 years of experience in the financial industry is preferable
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance; previous sales referral experience preferred
- Knowledge of investments, banking, Trust and credit products preferred
- Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with various groups including sales, service, operations, compliance, and marketing
- Independently manage assigned responsibilities and proactively address client needs
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing systems, MS Office, web based and other desktop applications
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- BA/BS Degree and relevant financial services experience preferred
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
Please refer the Job description for details
Banking / Insurance
Sioux Falls, SD 57104, USA