Jakarta, JKT, Indonesia - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||22 Dec, 2021||Not Specified||22 Sep, 2021||2 year(s) or above||Good communication skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Citigold Relationship Banker is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Ability to manage relationships both internal and external; Ability to multi-task
- Mandatory certifications as required for selling financial products
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
How To Apply:
Incase you would like to apply to this job directly from the source, please click here
- Client Account Management
- Review CG customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Advise CG customers to enrich the relationships by mobilizing additional funds and sell other fee based products/services based on the current and future customer needs.
- Review product penetration for the assigned client base, identify potential CG customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Ensure coverage of all relationships through customer engagements, risk profiling and
- financial planning.
- Organize CG customer events to enhance customer bonding.
- Acquire new CitiGold customers through converting referral leads.
- Compliance, Risk & Controls
- Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Accounts / Finance / Tax / CS / Audit