at Office Depot
Boca Raton, Florida, USA - 33496
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||07 Oct, 2022||Not Specified||09 Jul, 2022||2 year(s) or above||Database,Project Delivery,Communication Skills,Security,User Requirements||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
The Citizen Developer, Salesforce Administrator role is responsible for creating and managing the testing plan, supporting the strategy, delivery, and support of division Projects. This candidate will be hands-on from Ideation, Solutioning, Design, Development, and Build through Production implementation with council from the Lead. The Citizen Developer, Salesforce Administrator will participate in triage and troubleshooting for critical problems and serves as a strong technical resource for related technologies and project delivery. She/he will demonstrate collaboration skills with internal and external teams, independent task management, and leadership to influence best practices, processes, and procedures complementing division objectives.
1. Support strategy, solution design and development, pipeline builds, automation, configuration management, functional/performance testing, and application support.
2. Support project engagement and development from scope definition to Production deployment; supports reviews (peer, design, standards, etc.) and credible advisor in specific division domain.
3. Collaborate with IT and Business teams to ensure application and service solutions are successful and respect principles of Company Architecture (applications, systems, database, security, network, etc.).
4. Proactive with identification, communication, and resolution of issues that may impact a project or initiative; seeks innovative ways to remove/overcome obstacles.
5. Formalize and ensure development tools, standards, policies, and methodologies are established, documented, and adhered to; serves as escalation resource and mentors others as and where needed.
6. Evaluate, learn, and establish improvement opportunities with people, process, and technology; establish innovative methods to achieve overall strategies and objectives; remains current with industry solution technologies and practices.
7. Understanding of system recovery, high availability, and other technologies and principles that support business continuity; both in virtualized and cloud environments.
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Area of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; Master’s degree a plus.
Years of Experience: Minimum 5 year experience in related field
Type of Experience: Overall experience in sales systems or application development. Minimum of 2 years of experience with solutioning, designing, developing, and deploying 5+ full lifecycle systems or projects.
Special Certifications: Salesforce Admin 1,2
Language Skills: Solid written and verbal skills
Technical Competencies: Solution, design, and development with applicable technologies and Agile methodology.
Skills and Ability:
- Strong technical expertise in one or more selling system area, solving complex problems in fast-paced, always on, environment, including database, security, network.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and hands-on leadership with onsite and offsite resources.
- Proven ability in agile development, performance measures, test plans, quality assurance methodology and product release criteria based on user requirements.
- Very strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Lead standardization of tools/techniques, including continuous speed and quality improvements for project delivery.
- Solid experience with cloud technologies and platforms such as SFDC, Google, or Oracle Cloud.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Takes initiative and excellent time management.
- Strong self-management skills with ability to effectively collaborate with peers and management
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
The company offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Please refer the Job description for details
IT Software - Other
Boca Raton, FL, USA