at Cornhouse Consulting
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||10 Dec, 2019||Not Specified||11 Sep, 2019||N/A||Apartments,Site Development,Communication Skills,English,C||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
- 5+ years experience of the requirements of the Irish or UK planning system for property development – housing, apartments, offices etc.
- A civil engineer needs to prepare the site development and infrastructure designs, including Irish Water infrastructure, to accompany planning applications, particularly for large schemes.
- 5 GCSEs grades A-C, with a B or above in Maths. We would also expect grade C or above in English and a Science subject.
- 3 A-Levels at grades B, B, C including Maths (grade B minimum), and a Physical Science OR a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Engineering (minimum Distinction, Distinction, Merit), OR a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Engineering.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- EU passport holder / Eligible to work legally in Ireland is essential
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to jay@cornhouse…
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions.
Job Type: Full-tim
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time.
Site Engineering / Project Management