Cleaner - Marquise Hospitality
at Compass Group Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||28 Jun, 2019||Not Specified||30 Mar, 2019||N/A||Good Communication Skills||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
Longfields Manor - Nepean Ontario
Purpose of the Job: Following established policies and procedures, & in accordance with applicable codes & regulations, performs cleaning services and routine minor repairs to assist in maintaining the home in a clean and safe manner. This role comprises both Heavy Duty and Light Duty Shifts depending on posted schedule and routines.
LIGHT DUTY CLEANER
Major Responsibility Area:
- Clean all Administrative Offices on the 1st and 2nd floor Monday to Friday.
- On Saturday do unit clean of all 1st floor furniture including sofas, chairs, walls, windows and front entrance.
- On Sunday do unit clean of all 2nd floor furniture including sofas, chairs, walls, windows etc.
- Clean Lobby and Front Entrance including glass, floors and walls.
- Clean the Elevator walls, floors and vents.
- Clean the Central Public and Resident Washrooms on 1st floor.
- Clean the Gathering Place, Chapel, Harvest Room, Sunrooms, Dens and Volunteer Centre on 1st floor central area.
- Clean the ground floor Quiet Room, Corridor, Locker Rooms, Staff Lounge and the main floor Receiving Area.
- Sweep and spot mop all dining rooms after breakfast and lunch.
- As you progress through individual rooms make sure curtains and furniture are left in a tidy arrangement.
- Other duties as assigned by the Environmental Manager
Qualifications of Incumbent:
- Valid VSS Check
- Ability to paint hallways, resident rooms and misc. areas as directed
- Available to work day/afternoon– shifts subject to change and Operational requirements.
- Able to lift 50lbs, work outside in all weather, including extreme cold and heat.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
- Performs minor building repairs and keeps building clean and tidy.
- Tour the home and spot clean all carpets and furniture in dining rooms, lounges etc. and resident rooms.
- Tour the home, check all non-resident window curtains, blinds, air vents & light lenses & clean/repair where necessary.
- Complete heavy cleaning items listed on the Daily Cleaning Routine schedule
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada