Clerk IV Registration
at Providence Health Care
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 00000
|Start Date||Expiry Date||Salary||Posted On||Experience||Skills||Telecommute||Sponsor Visa|
|Immediate||16 Jan, 2020||Not Specified||17 Oct, 2019||12 year(s) or above||Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.||No||No|
Required Visa Status:
|US Citizen||Student Visa|
|OPT||H4 Spouse of H1B|
|GC Green Card|
|Full Time||Part Time|
|Permanent||Independent - 1099|
|Contract – W2||C2H Independent|
|C2H W2||Contract – Corp 2 Corp|
|Contract to Hire – Corp 2 Corp|
In accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values, and strategic directions of Providence Health Care, the person promotes a safe, respectful, and civil working environment for patients, residents, families, visitors and staff.
Registers patients (including inpatients, outpatients, ambulatory care patients and emergency patients) in the computerized admission/discharge/transfer system. Processes preadmissions, admissions, and discharges. Identifies and provides available bed options to appropriate clinical staff as requested
Ability to keyboard at 45 w.p.m.
Knowledge of medical terminology.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to deal with others effectively.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
Ability to organize work.
Ability to operate related equipment.
Education And Experience
Grade 12 and two years’ recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Please Only Apply If You Meet The Following Criteria:
- You are a graduate from an Medical Office Assistant, Hospital Support Specialist program or hold a Health Information Management diploma
- Have knowledge of medical terminology
- You have 2 years recent experience working in Registration or in an equivalent role
- You have 2 years experience in an administrative and customer service role with medical terminology knowledge
To be considered for this position please follows the instructions below and complete the required steps:
1. Create your online profile.
2. Upload your resume to this posting after creating your profile online. Please indicate in your resume which location you are interested in and your work availability throughout the week. (the system doesn’t allow multiple documents)
Secretary / Front Office / Data Entry
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada